WHAT IS REQUIRED?
Before Completing the Qualification Form. Please read through the below pre-screen questions.
For ALL Potential Donors:
- Do you have one of the infectious disease, auto-immune disease or polyclonal antibodies required?
- Can you provide a recent, verifiable test result from your healthcare provider?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you weigh at least 110 pounds?
- Do you live in the United States?
- Do you have 2 pieces of identification. Photo I.D. and proof of Social Security Number or INSN (Immigration Naturalization Services Number)
- Have you never tested positive for Hepatitis C or HIV?
- Are you not currently pregnant?
- Are you willing to travel to an FDA licensed donor center and provide a plasma donation? If a center is not located near you, and you qualify to participate, your travel expenses will be covered.