WHAT IS REQUIRED?
Before Completing the Qualification Form. Please read through the below pre-screen questions.
For ALL Potential Donors:
- Do you have one of the infectious disease, auto-immune disease or polyclonal antibodies required?
- Can you provide a recent, verifiable test result from your healthcare provider?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you weigh at least 110 pounds?
- Do you live in the United States?
- Do you have 2 pieces of identification. Photo I.D. and proof of Social Security Number or INSN (Immigration Naturalization Services Number)
- Have you never tested positive for Hepatitis C or HIV?
- Are you not currently pregnant?
- Are you willing to travel to an FDA licensed donor center and provide a plasma donation? If a center is not located near you, and you qualify to participate, your travel expenses will be covered.
If you answered YES to these questions, you may qualify to participate in our Plasma Donation Program! Please fill out the FORM below and give us a call immediately at 1-888-689-8766.